Thursday, December 1, 2022

Can A Village Up and Move?




If it is my printable Christmas Village, it can! 

I have never seen such traffic as this year for my humble, hand-drawn Christmas village printables! They are free for you to print and craft with.

Unfortunately, because of an update problem with my Google Drive, I had to manually approve all shares of the village PDF. That made it inconvenient for my readers, to have to wait on me to do this (especially as some requests are coming in the middle of the night!). So I am moving the PDFs to a hosting platform called Gumroad. 

The village PDF's are still FREE to you and hopefully will more convenient (24/7 access!) now.  All the links in the Village posts are updated from Drive to Gumroad. And below are the links straight to the new platform. I hope this works out better for everyone!

ALL OF THE CHRISTMAS VILLAGE PRINTABLES!

Village Shops on Gumroad

Village Houses on Gumroad

Farmhouse and Barn on Gumroad

Meeting House and Woods on Gumroad  

Mt. Merry Christmas (Mountain Backdrop) on Gumroad

ALL OF THE CHRISTMAS VILLAGE POSTS!

#1 Meeting House

#2 Shops

#3 Houses

#4 Woods (example)

#5 Farm

#6 Mountain

NOTE! If your computer cannot handle heavy cardstock, print on lighter weight cardstock several times and layer 'em up! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

READ ME FIRST!
Pleasant Letters are Most Welcome!

Comments will be moderated for spam control and people having a bad day or making poor life choices.

Due to time constraints it may take a few days to publish and respond to your comments.