Friday, October 7, 2022

Excuse the Wildflowers

 It is a bit late in the year but these were in my construction photo file and I just love to share wildflowers! So I'm going to share them in the order I found them in my files. 

We live in a High Desert and not a lot of moisture (less than a foot a year). That particular spring of construction seemed greener, and we had an abundance of wildflowers just up the hill from the site. 



Arrow-leaf balsam root. 



And there you have it, a rare cloudy day in the High Desert. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

READ ME FIRST!
Pleasant Letters are Most Welcome!

Comments will be moderated for spam control and people having a bad day or making poor life choices.

Due to time constraints it may take a few days to publish and respond to your comments.