Monday, July 7, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home II
Home Sweet Home II
Art Print

Gibson, Judy
14 in. x 11 in.
Buy at AllPosters.com
Framed Mounted



My cats sure had me human-trained well. Not only did I do everything to please them, but now that they are gone, I find that their training still serves other cat-kind. It took a few days, but now I am like a robotic servant to open doors for my in-law's cat whenever she decides to sit with her face to the door (hoping it will somehow dissolve so she can go out), or drum on it to come in. I could be doing something else entirely, heading in the opposite direction for a particular purpose, my mind occupied in other matters, but somehow the cat and the door will take priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment

READ ME FIRST!
Pleasant Letters are Most Welcome!

Comments will be moderated for spam control and people having a bad day or making poor life choices.

Due to time constraints it may take a few days to publish and respond to your comments.