Monday, July 12, 2010

Anne Of Green Gables Fashion Week


As a submission for Anne of Green Gables Fashion Week, I hope my readers do not mind a second look at a dress I posted for Mother's day. It has become my new Favorite Dress!
Though I consider it a Sunday or tea-party type dress, I'm sure it would have been just a casual cotton dress in Anne's era! And I am sure there would have been more detail even on a casual dress in that era: tucks in the bodice & hem, more yardage in the skirt, lace or ribbon somewhere, and a high collar.
I like the puffed sleeves:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

READ ME FIRST!
Pleasant Letters are Most Welcome!

Comments will be moderated for spam control and people having a bad day or making poor life choices.

Due to time constraints it may take a few days to publish and respond to your comments.