Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pretty Postcard

This antique postcard is from Graphics Fairy. I have added a scripture to it as best as I can, so you can print it out on card stock and send it to a friend! If you want a back to it, Graphics Fairy has a nice one on this post.
I have been trying to figure out a way to make the text print out clearly, so I have uploaded this file as a pdf for download.  Here is a link to it. It prints out in the middle of the page, unfortunately, but perhaps those who understand their printer better than I do can print 2 cards to a page to use the space better.

Here is a site on the history of postcards.

Enjoy!
p.s a little bit of gold or silver glitter applied to the dark spots of the rose and leaves would be nice, as that is what I think the original postcard had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

READ ME FIRST!
Pleasant Letters are Most Welcome!

Comments will be moderated for spam control and people having a bad day or making poor life choices.

Due to time constraints it may take a few days to publish and respond to your comments.