Saturday, October 3, 2020

World Cardmaking Day

 Today is World Cardmaking Day. Seemed like a good excuse to take the day off and try to get ahead on some of my papercraft projects! 

It's been nearly thirty years since I ordered my first rubber stamps (well, it was actually me begging my parents to order them for me!) Those were the days of the gorgeous Personal Stamp Exchange catalogs and stamps. I have collected so many more beautiful stamps since then, and recently I have updated my stash by becoming a Stampin' Up demonstrator. 

If I had to choose between my favorite hobbies, sewing and stamping, stamping would probably win. It's quick and easy, and possibly slightly more portable. If you could see my boxes of supplies, though, you would certainly say that it takes up just as much space as a sewing hobby:) 

 


Here are some cards made this week, more information on my new blog Sagebrush Stampers!  I'll be working on some more today! Are any Pleasant Times readers making their own cards today?


No comments:

Post a Comment

READ ME FIRST!
Pleasant Letters are Most Welcome!

Comments will be moderated for spam control and people having a bad day or making poor life choices.

Due to time constraints it may take a few days to publish and respond to your comments.