Friday, February 8, 2008

Newsletters of Note!


I have been browsing these posts and remembering how much fun it was when I was a young lady to have my own newsletter (it is still fun!), that started out as a homeschool project. It is neat to see that many other young ladies have kept the idea going in their own ways. I remember at the time The Pleasant Times was printed on paper, so was Josephine's Journal and Ladybug Letters, two newsletters put out by the Miss Newtons. Didn't we have a time trying to figure out how to pay for postage and printing! I think I would have loved to subscribe to the Little Women Home Companion, and am glad that I can get a glimpse of it online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

READ ME FIRST!
Pleasant Letters are Most Welcome!

Comments will be moderated for spam control and people having a bad day or making poor life choices.

Due to time constraints it may take a few days to publish and respond to your comments.