Saturday, March 26, 2022

Ceiling and Boiler

 [ I can't seem to get a post up more than once or twice a month! My apologies. I am trying to figure out the best time of the week to sit and coordinate all the information from this photo account and that photo account... and at this point I am getting mighty mixed up between the photo accounts, the album in the photo editor app, and the posts I've already put up...hopefully I won't put up a repeat! I thank you for your patience!]

To continue from one of the last posts... the ceiling upstairs was getting brighter all the time. 



It really changed things! And yes those are Sunday clothes the boys are wearing... every Sunday after church there was a chance to do something on the house before heading back to town for the evening service. 

Some random photo of the RV wiring... just another day of RV living. I think the was trying to figure out why the radio quit. I'm not sure we ever found out what was wrong with it. 
This neat and tidy bit of complication was the work of someone else... we hired this one out! Getting the boiler in and the "zones" and such for the in-floor heating was something we decided not to DIY. You can find plenty of it on YouTube should you wish to DIY it. 

We chose in-floor radiant heat because it was recommended for the type of winter we get here. When it gets too cold out, heat pumps can't keep up. And, after living in RV's all that time, our feet were cold. Seemed like a good decision at the time! We have had our regrets about using this as our main heat source however. I will probably be saying more about that in time to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

READ ME FIRST!
Pleasant Letters are Most Welcome!

Comments will be moderated for spam control and people having a bad day or making poor life choices.

Due to time constraints it may take a few days to publish and respond to your comments.