Tuesday, August 31, 2021

History Opinion Poll

To celebrate Back To School time, I thought I would put up a series of History Opinion Polls. I have put in plenty of options to choose from, if you don't see your opinion just put it in the comments! 

I found an old history book for children, and boy did it make me think... now I would like to know what you think!


CAVE MEN 
"Primitive people were wild animals. Unlike other wild animals, however, they walked on their hind legs."
-A Child's History of the World by Virgil M. Hillyer 1924 
Thinking about ancient man, do you think your great-great-great-great-(and on and on) grandfathers were:
Cave Men who had just emerged from monkeys
Stupid in general and their lives weren't worth living-- everything we need to know we have learned in the last 200 years.
Much more ignorant than we are, yet smart enough to figure out how to mine & melt metals...hmm...
Just as smart as we are, but in different circumstances and technology
Smarter than we are-- I wouldn't survive an hour among the dinosaurs!
Very healthy-- everything they ate was organic
We'll never know because all the evidence is buried pretty deep.
I don't see it here-- I'll tell you in the comments
Created with PollMaker

No comments:

Post a Comment

READ ME FIRST!
Pleasant Letters are Most Welcome!

Comments will be moderated for spam control and people having a bad day or making poor life choices.

Due to time constraints it may take a few days to publish and respond to your comments.