Thursday, May 13, 2021

Windows!

As I go through these photos, it amazes me how fast the next bit of progress comes up. As I lived through it, I thought it was amazingly slow. But here were the windows "at last!"
 
All safely landed and ready to install. 

As you can imagine, we were excited!
I will have a review of Milgard in a future post. We had somewhat of a disappointment with these windows.
It involved something to do with the upper part. More on that later when I have more time!
After work, my husband and sons went to work on the windows... they were easy to install but of course quite heavy! What a difference windows made... Halloween-house no more!


1 comment:

Post a Comment

READ ME FIRST!
Pleasant Letters are Most Welcome!

Comments will be moderated for spam control and people having a bad day or making poor life choices.

Due to time constraints it may take a few days to publish and respond to your comments.