Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Drying

 I can't believe I took such a long break!  I am still wrapping up spring cleaning... and nothing like a major time change to mess life up for a week. I'm ready to toss out DST, it's an overdue reform in my opinion. 

So where did I leave off...oh yes it's time for more laundry. I guess I took a lot of photos of the laundry because it was often in a different place... I couldn't dry it outside; because of lack of landscaping the dust swirled everywhere. 

I tried to keep it out of the way of major house-building, but we were slow enough that I could use my indoor clothesline often.


1 comment:

Laura Jeanne said...

It looks like a very fresh and clean place to dry laundry. It must smell pleasant too with all the new pine!

Post a Comment

READ ME FIRST!
Pleasant Letters are Most Welcome!

Comments will be moderated for spam control and people having a bad day or making poor life choices.

Due to time constraints it may take a few days to publish and respond to your comments.