Thursday, November 19, 2020

Top Plates

I went through my blog feeds yesterday morning, and after reading The Prudent Homemaker's post where she mentioned checking the bank daily, I went and checked my accounts. I don't check the bank every day, but it's not like I never go there. Well, I had four fraudulent charges on one of the accounts-- the one I use almost exclusively for groceries-- in the past week! Over the course of the week, charges from Amazon were accruing, ranging from a dollar and change up to $25. I'm glad I checked! 

So no photo to blog yesterday, because my blogging time was spent calling the bank (three times), waiting on hold, disputing charges, suspending the card for the account, ordering a new one, checking and re-checking Amazon accounts, etc. I will be glad if I can get nearly $75 dollars back, but truth to be told, I felt annoyed that my morning plans were turned upside-down!

On to today's photos: 

Setting the top plates.
Getting ready for more beams!


No comments:

Post a Comment

READ ME FIRST!
Pleasant Letters are Most Welcome!

Comments will be moderated for spam control and people having a bad day or making poor life choices.

Due to time constraints it may take a few days to publish and respond to your comments.