Wednesday, October 2, 2013



Some of you were curious as to how my pattern weights turned out. I found that they were sadly not adequate. The pattern slid around under the weights as I was cutting. Perhaps I did not have enough weight in the weights- perhaps I need to try it with different "filler." I just saw this tutorial for some really cute pattern weights, that sound like they work. The difference I notice between what I made and Sew Can She's is that hers are a bit smaller.  I think the ceramic weights pictured in the first photo look more like what I need though!
 I wonder what the hardware store could lend to the fabric studio....




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...