Sunday, July 22, 2012

Oh Happy Birthday To Meeeeee

Birthdays as a child are always full of anticipation and surprise. I guess that as an adult, I no longer  expect that sort of birthday-- I usually have a list and several requests made up ahead of time, so not only do I have a hint of what I am getting, I'm usually giving the hint.

So I didn't expect that I would be getting this for my birthday, because it wasn't on my list!

It is one of those "love at first sight" sort of things...

The colors, the design, and the old-fashionedness of it charmed me immediately. 

So many details, and so fun to ride too!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful, charming bike! Happy birthday!

I have just discovered your blog through June, and decided that I might want to take up permanent, virtual residency here! There are so many inspiring and lovely posts here.

The problem is, I have no way to add you to my Google Reader, so I can keep up with your posts.

Might you consider adding it? For some reason, if I add URL's directly into my reader, Google tells me I have exceeded my limit, but when I join a site directly from GFC, it lets me add more blogs.

At any rate, I'll bookmark you and try to remember to come by at times!

Lillibeth said...

Hi Michelle,
Thank you for your comment!
I'm sorry Google Reader isn't working right for you! I use it all the time myself. I did find a "subscribe to blog" gadget that I have added to the sidebar (under the blue "We Liked These Posts" feature). Maybe that will work?
Let me know...

Post a Comment

READ ME FIRST!
Pleasant Letters are Most Welcome!

Comments will be moderated for spam control and people having a bad day or making poor life choices.

Due to time constraints it may take a few days to publish and respond to your comments.