Tuesday, July 29, 2008

More Tea Cups for the Tea Table

Remember the tea cup and saucer I bought for my birthday at an antiques store? I won't tell you how much I paid for it (enough to be a birthday present!) but just look at what mom found at Goodwill to go with it!

The matching plate.

Now I have a "Trio."


This little golden-edged unmarked cup is quite elegant...


...and looks good with another one of my mother's saucer finds.


Here is something different: a Royal Albert cup entitled "Men of Harlech" from an English Song series. We're still experimenting with saucers for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

READ ME FIRST!
Pleasant Letters are Most Welcome!

Comments will be moderated for spam control and people having a bad day or making poor life choices.

Due to time constraints it may take a few days to publish and respond to your comments.