Monday, November 26, 2007

The Flower Seller

The Flower Seller

The Flower Seller
Art Print

Mulready,...
Buy at AllPosters.com



I hope my readers will notice the bright blue sky in this painting, and that the colorful flowers and summer weather in the scene warms you up! Personally, I do not mind a gray sky and bitterly cold weather if it brings snow. That would be quite a reward for enduring the dropping temperatures!
For those of you interested in the poster store at the bottom of the page: there is a 25% off sale going on now until Thursday.
Let me also direct my reader's attention to the links again, as I will be updating them with some "creative crafting ideas" that are fun to look at.
-The Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment

READ ME FIRST!
Pleasant Letters are Most Welcome!

Comments will be moderated for spam control and people having a bad day or making poor life choices.

Due to time constraints it may take a few days to publish and respond to your comments.