Thursday, September 6, 2007

Award



Mrs. Pea has so kindly nominated me for this award, though she hasn't had a real paper letter from me in years! The lovely lady forgave but didn't forget me!

"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you’ve been awarded please pass on to seven others whom you feel are deserving of this award”
I would like to nominate first of all Lady Lydia, who has always been nice to me, and whose blog certainly has been a positive influence!
Rebecca, a dear and faithful friend.
Amy, always sweet and gentle (and who just started her own blog).
Micah, who is also one of the sweet and gentle ladies I am privileged to know.
Merideth at Like Merchants Ships was the first to send folks over to my blog, it was such an encouragement to me as I was new to blogging.
I would like to nominate Mel over at homeschool blogger, but Melanie, I have not been able to get anyone's blog from homeschool blogger to come up for me for months! So just know I am thinking of you, but can't get a link to work!
Thank you Mrs. Pea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

READ ME FIRST!
Pleasant Letters are Most Welcome!

Comments will be moderated for spam control and people having a bad day or making poor life choices.

Due to time constraints it may take a few days to publish and respond to your comments.